The Path from Limerence to Love & Building the Emotional Tools to Thrive
Online therapy in Washington state specializing in individual therapy for limerence, healthy relationships, and gender identity.
You want to feel connected to yourself and others but instead you…
- Feel out of control and prisoner to your thoughts and emotions
- Develop obsessive crushes that feel safer than real relationships
- Have a hard time identifying or expressing what you need in relationships
- Panic when your partner asks for space
- Push others away when you feel overwhelmed
- Go from one chaotic relationship to the next
- Avoid dating at all because you’re afraid of getting hurt
- Feel disconnected from your body and experience
- Long for someone who isn’t your partner
- Use fantasies and the hope for reciprcoation to get through the day
“No other love no matter how genuine it is, can fulfill one’s heart better than unconditional self-love.”
Whether you’re struggling with intense, chaotic emotions from childhood that lead to ineffective coping or trying to figure out who are you in a culture that clouds your wisdom with limiting narratives, you may feel alone with your pain. You secretly wonder whether you’re going crazy because this can’t possibly be normal…
I want to tell you that there is hope- no matter where you are at in your journey. Life doesn’t have to stay this way.
Hi, I’m Sarah, and I can help.
I’m a limerence and attachment therapist who helps individuals overcome addiction to a person or infatuation for someone other than their partner so that they can get off of the emotional rollercoaster, commit to healthy relationships, and be free of the intrusive thoughts that plague them.
I help heal insecure attachment patterns which make dating and love miserable. Learn the tools you need to build earned secure attachment and feel a sense of deep trust in yourself so that you can create stable, loving relationships in your life.
I also work with gender questioning, transgender, and non-binary clients on gender identity development and exploration, transitioning, coming out, and other gender and queer related concerns.
My clients walk away from therapy feeling more confident in their ability to navigate their emotions and identity, with more clarity on how to find relief from obsessive thoughts, and with the tools and understanding to choose healthier relationships.
Please contact me to schedule a free initial consultation.
Addiction to a Person
Breaking an addiction to a person when falling for someone who is not your partner, for someone who is unavailable, or any time love is having a negative impact on your life so you can regain psychological freedom and make intentional choices once more.
Building the awareness and tools to leave behind unhealthy attachment patterns of pushing others away or needing constant reassurance to feel safe in the relationship, and learning to create a solid foundation for intimacy.
Gender questioning, transgender, and nonbinary
Reclaiming your gender narrative with the help of a trained therapist, so you can feel confident and clear in making aligned choices for your future and obtain support around transitioning, gender-affirming surgery, and other gender identity topics.
How It Works
- Get in touch today by scheduling a free 30-minute consultation. I’ll answer any questions you have and together we can determine if we’re a good fit.
- If we decide to work together, we will meet online weekly to get to the root of the issues that are keeping you stuck and we’ll develop the tools you need to feel peaceful, centered, and full of clarity.
- From our time together, you will have a deeper understanding of the “why” behind your behaviors and begin to feel empowered to make choices that lead to fulfilling relationships, purposeful living, and the confidence to handle whatever life throws at you.
You don’t have to keep feeling out of control, I can help you feel normal again.